Honeybee Beeswax Food Wraps
HoneyBee Beeswax Food Wraps are a reusable, plastic and waste free alternative to using disposable plastic wrap.
Please note that the lovely Honeybee prints are random and your wraps may look different to those pictured.
Honeybee beeswax wraps are made using 100% organic cotton infused with a special blend of beeswax and oils to create a flexible, slightly sticky and naturally antibacterial wrap for storing and packing food.
They are ideal for storing your fruit, veggies, snacks or lunches and for covering salad bowls, fermented food or platters.
The kitchen collection set includes 1 x small, 1 x medium, 1 x large & 1 x extra large food wrap.
The wraps can be cut to size to suit your needs.
Making a difference:
- Reduce your plastic consumption.
- Handmade in Byron Bay, NSW by an ethical small business.
- 100% organic cotton fabric in funky prints.
- Infused with a blend of certified organic coconut oil, jojoba oil and natural tree gum.
- Naturally antibacterial.
- Light honey scent from the organic beeswax coating.
- Perfect for leftovers, lunches and outdoor eating to keep food fresh.
- With daily use stains & creases may appear, but do not affect the function of the wrap. Avoid prolonged exposure to oily or greasy foods to minimize staining.
- Full care and use instructions included.
- Small wrap – 19cm x 20cm
- Medium wrap – 28cm x 29cm
- Large wrap – 34cm x 33cm
- Extra large wrap – 47cm x 40cm
- With due care your wraps should last up to 1 year.
- To clean: hand wash/rinse in cold water with a natural detergent – avoid alcohol, check your detergent for this ingredient.
- To store, fold or roll wraps and keep in a dry, cool place.
- Avoid all heat sources including dishwasher, microwave, hot surfaces & steam.
Disclosure: Some of the links are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
For more recommended products like this shop HERE