ECO. Modern Essentials Sunshine State of Mind Trio
A great trio for that Summer Feels vibe. These 3 fragrances will create a fresh and uplifting atmosphere in your home.
Choose one of three to lift your mood by diffusing them in one of the Eco.Modern Essentials diffusers.
Refreshing and energizing!
Free Spirit Essential Oil Blend: Citrus aurantium dulcis peel (Sweet Orange) oil, Myroxylon pereirae (Peru Balsam) oil, Cananga odorata flower (Ylang Ylang), Pogostemon cablin leaf (Patchouli) oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) oil.
Sun Kissed Essential Oil Blend: Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) oil, Citrus aurantium var. bergamia (Bergamot) oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) oil.
Australian Shores Essential Oil Blend: Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil, Eucalyptus radiata (Eucalyptus) leaf/stem oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil, Vanillin (Natural Vanillin).
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of essential oil of choice to your diffuser. You can also blend the oils from your Women’s Wellness kit.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops to a bowl of water.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
If you’re looking for more products like this Click Here
Disclosure: Some of the links are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.