Treat yourself to ultimate wellbeing with ECO. Modern Essentials Womens Wellness kit.
Combining five of the best-selling pure essential oils and blends along with our Petite Mist Diffuser, this pack has everything a woman needs to practice self-care.
Women’s Essential Oil Blend: A blend created especially for women, this beautiful essential oil blend combines cedarwood, lavender, geranium & ylang ylang, to balance and harmonise the mind and body.
Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender essential oil is popular for its relaxing and healing qualities, and has been known to improve sleep and general wellbeing.
Calm & Destress Essential Oil Blend: A serene blend of orange, patchouli & sandalwood essential oils to help melt away stress and calm and soothe mind and body.
Peppermint Essential Oil: Peppermint helps clear the mind and promote mental and emotional clarity, relieve muscle aches and pains and can improve digestive health issues.
Dream Drops Essential Oil Blend: A beautifully restful blend of essential oils designed to encourage a restful night sleep.
Petite Diffuser: Designed to be used anywhere and anytime, the portable diffuser makes the perfect companion for your precious essential oils or blends, allowing you to enjoy up to 60 seconds of aromatic bliss per session.
Size: 5 x 10ml / 5 x 0.30fl.oz
How to Use:
- Diffuser:Add 6-8 drops of your chosen essential oil to a diffuser. You can also blend two or all three of yourWomen’s Wellness kit.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower:Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath:Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Topically:Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
- Hand or foot bath:Add 2 drops to a bowl of water.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
If you’re looking for more products like this Click Here
Disclosure: Some of the links are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.